I interview the talented & beautiful International Stylist, Business Coach and travelling entrepreneur Camilla Kristiansen. Camilla helps female entrepreneurs tap into their own unique style & beauty, and follow their dreams so they can build the confidence and self-belief they need to do the work they truly love.
As a busy mum and business owner, Camilla is living proof that you can have it all and starting your own business doesn’t have to wait until your kids are grown.
In this interview with this inspiring lady we talk about:
- the importance of self love and self care and why women don’t need to feel guilty about making time for themselves
- why so many women are afraid to step into their brilliance and authenticity
- the importance of self belief, doing the work every day and continually taking action
- how Camilla juggles family life and work, plus great time saving tips on feeling great and looking good (you can get access to Camilla’s style courses via her site)
- how she made the transition from the 9-5 to becoming a business owner and how she incorporates travel into her lifestyle
- and we explore the top 3 qualities needed to become a superstar entrepreneur
To find out more about Camilla and her work visit camillakristiansen.com/
I really hope you enjoy listening to the interview below and as always, feel free to leave a comment underneath on how Camilla’s words of wisdom inspired you, or if you too are a busy Mum and entrepreneur and how you manage to juggle work, self care and family.